Digital Marketing Intern:
Grey Bandit is seeking a digital marketing intern from June 2019-August 2019. We are looking for someone who is creative and great at multitasking. A successful intern at Grey Bandit will have the opportunity to learn about Grey Bandit’s overall brand while working alongside our CEO, COO, Social Media Manager and Community Relations Manager.
Start Date - June 3rd, 2019
End Date - August 9th, 2019 (Might vary depending on college schedule)
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Must be a college student- this internship is for college credit only
- Student pursuing marketing, fashion PR, or a similar field
- Able to work in Manhattan
- 15-20 hours a week
- Understand and implement Grey Bandit brand guidelines
- Experience with Instagram and Pinterest (posting on feed, creating stories, updating Pinterest, etc.)
- Develop and execute graphics for Instagram, email blasts, and our website
- Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Experience in fashion/retail is a plus!
This internship is for college credit only and the candidate must be able to work in our office in Manhattan 15-20 hours a week between Monday-Friday 10am-6pm ET. Hours and days to be determined upon need. Your schedule must be flexible. Please email your resume to email@example.com for serious inquiries.